100 word challenge Week 12


                                                The Experiment

 "Okay class today we are going to try an experiment to see if we can make a sandwich into a battery," declared my teacher Mr. Harry.
 We were instructed to mix up some peculiar chemicals and then pour it on a sandwich. Everything was going fine until I drizzled my mixture onto my bread and bang! White chemicals exploded onto my face. It didn't really hurt but my face started to tingle all over and I felt strangely energetic. I hurried to a mirror to see that my face had transformed into looking like it had been smashed together with a hammer.

Comments

  1. A great idea for a story using the prompts this week. Good choice of word using declared instead of said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts